Disneyland Paris is a magical destination that is sure to delight kids of all ages. If you’re planning a trip to the park with your young ones, here are some tips to help make your visit a success:
- Make a plan: Before you arrive at the park, take some time to map out a plan for your visit. Consider which rides and attractions your kids will most enjoy, and try to prioritize those. You might also want to consider the time of day you visit certain attractions, as some may be less crowded at certain times.
- Pack snacks and drinks: Disneyland Paris allows visitors to bring their own food and drinks into the park, so consider packing some snacks and drinks to help keep your kids fueled up throughout the day. This can also save you money on food purchases within the park.
- Use the Disney Premier Access system if you can afford to. This service allows guests to make digital FastPass selections using the Disneyland app and skip the regular lines at select rides and attractions. Disney Premier Access also includes access to Disney PhotoPass service, which allows guests to download and share photos taken by Disneyland photographers. Disney Premier Access is available for purchase for an additional fee, and can be purchased through the Disneyland app or at select locations within the park. It is a convenient way to help make the most of your time at Disneyland Paris and ensure you get to experience all the park has to offer.
- Take breaks: Disneyland Paris is a big place, and it can be tiring for little ones to be on their feet all day. Consider taking breaks throughout the day to rest, eat, and recharge. You might also want to consider a stroller for your younger children to help them get around more easily.
- Stay at a hotel on-site: If you can, consider staying at a hotel on the Disneyland Paris property. This will allow you to easily access the park and can save you time on transportation. Plus, many of the hotels offer kid-friendly amenities and activities.
- Consider purchasing a meal plan: Disneyland Paris offers meal plans that allow you to pay for your food in advance and save money on dining. This can be a good option if you have young kids who might be picky eaters, as it allows you to have more control over what they eat.
- Buy souvenirs in advance: If you know your kids will want to bring home souvenirs from their trip, consider purchasing them in advance. This can save you time and money, as souvenirs can be quite expensive within the park.
- Know the park layout: Familiarize yourself with the layout of the park before you arrive, so you know where to go and what to expect. This can help you navigate the park more efficiently and ensure you don’t miss out on anything.
- Check the weather forecast: Be sure to check the weather forecast before you visit Disneyland Paris, and pack accordingly. If it’s going to be hot, make sure to pack sunscreen and hats. If it’s going to be rainy, bring rain gear.
- Have fun: Above all, remember to relax and have fun! Disneyland Paris is a magical place, and your kids will no doubt have a great time no matter what. So don’t stress too much about the details and just enjoy the experience.
I hope these tips are helpful for planning your trip to Disneyland Paris with kids. Have a great time at the park and create lasting memories with your family!